This analysis should identify where people want to get to and how they get there.
This should include consideration of:
- Pedestrian desire lines (e.g. worn tracks through parks that people use rather than formed paths) and formed pedestrian paths.
- Are pedestrian connections easily walkable, legible and safe for all users?
- Is public transport easily accessible, frequent and what areas do they service?
- What public parking is available?
- What is the function of the street (e.g. arterial, collector etc) and how does this affect the adjacent land use (e.g. noise, air pollution)?